For Help in My Great Strides Efforts

Lord God Adonai, you have been so good to bless me and the lovely Robin with the children and grandchildren we have. My cup runneth over.

And though the two youngest face the daily challenge presented by Cystic Fibrosis, I pray that it will not be a lifelong challenge, but that our efforts and the efforts of many others, including the CF Foundation, will result in eradication of this disease very soon.

To that end, Lord, I beg you for your help in my family's GREAT STRIDES efforts this year.

Please guide me in my efforts to get the word out. I pray for donations of $3,500 or more. I pray for you to move in the hearts of more than fifty people to bring that about. I pray also, please inspire five or more people to become "McCane's Miracles" team members to set their own goals and raise funds toward a cure. Please send matching gifts from generous, community-minded businesses and organizations. Please move area churches, clubs, and groups to help. Please send at least 150 people to walk the streets of Oxford in May to show their support. Please make this year's GREAT STRIDES efforts a success from YOUR perspective, and use our efforts--and every donation--to bring about a cure, in Jesus' name, amen.

(Visit my GREAT STRIDES homepage here to learn more)

No comments: