A Crappaw's Thanks

Father, thank you so much for this past weekend. 
Thank you for the time I got to spend with my grandkids. 
Thank you that I got to go to their school carnival with them. 
Thank you that I got to buy them a snow cone and cotton candy. 
Thank you that I got to read to them. 
Thank you that I got to play Sorry! with them.
Thank you that I got to help them with their homework. 
Thank you that I got to show Mia how to peel an orange. 
Thank you that I got to toss with them. 
Thank you that I got to see Miles play a baseball game. 
Thank you that I got to see him get a hit. 
Thank you that I got to treat them to ice cream. 
Thank you that I got to walk the dog with Mia. 
Thank you that I got to fix them pancakes. 
Thank you that I got to go to church with them 
(and be led in worship by their parents). 
Thank you that I got to watch them run in the park and chase the pigeons. 
Thank you that I got to ride a cable car with them. 
Thank you that I got to buy them souvenirs. 
Thank you that I got to take Miles to school. 
Thank you for all the hugs and kisses I got. 
Thank you for the note Miles wrote for me and Mimi, 
and for the pictures he and Mia drew for us. 

Thank you for every moment, every minute, every second of it. 
Thank you. 


No comments: