Accepted

Lord God, my King,
please open my eyes so I may know you accept me.
I renounce the lies of Satan that make me question
your unconditional love and gracious acceptance of me.
I choose to believe that I am accepted by you.
I choose to believe that I am a new creation.
I choose to believe that I am a child of God and an heir of your kingdom.
I choose to believe that I am your masterpiece.
I choose to believe that I am a citizen of heaven.
I choose to believe that I am chosen of God, holy and dearly loved.
I choose to believe that I am a child of light and not darkness.
I choose to believe that I am part of a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a special family that belongs to God.
I choose to believe that I share the divine nature.
I choose to believe that I have the mind of Christ.
I choose to believe that I am complete in Christ,
in Jesus’ name, amen.

(Scripture references: Romans 15:7, 2 Corinthians 5:17, Romans 8:14-17, Ephesians 2:10, Philippians 3:20, 1 Thessalonians 1:4, 1 Thessalonians 5:5, 1 Peter 2:9-10, 2 Peter 1:4, 1 Corinthians 2:16, Colossians 2:10).

No comments: