My Psalm 95

I sing for joy to you, LORD;
I shout aloud to you, the Rock of my salvation,
the foundation of all my joys,
the only source of any righteousness I have.

I come to you this morning with thanksgiving
and sing your praises from my heart.

For you, LORD are the great God,
the great King above all gods.

You hold the Mariana Trench in your hand,
and balance the peak of Everest on your fingertip.

The whole sea is your plaything, for you made it,
just like you made the continents of the earth.

I bow before you;
I bend the knee,
I press my face to the ground in worship,
for you are the LORD my Maker;

you are my God
and I am your wayward lamb,
one of the flock under your care.

I hear you, Shepherd King.
I hear your voice.
Though I have strayed from you many times,
I am not straying now.
I crave your favor,
your touch,
your rest.

Come anew to my heart, Lord Jesus,
there is room in my heart for Thee.

No comments: