My Psalm 119 (Part 7)

Qoph

Jesus, I call with all my heart; answer me, and
joyfully I will do all you say.
Just as I am, I cry out to you;
just as I am, save me and I will give you glory.

Jesus, I will turn to you first thing in the morning;
just walk with me through the day, and all fear will fade.

Join my vigil, as I keep eyes open through the watches of the night;
join my heart to yours as I meditate on your promises.

Jesus, hear my voice;
Jesus, preserve my life;
Jesus, keep me close.

Resh

Rock, Redeemer, Righteous One, look upon my suffering and deliver me.
Redeem me and vindicate me;
rescue my life as you have promised.

Rake my Enemy over the coals;
rebuke him and make him flee.

Reward me with your compassion, O LORD;
regard my life and
renew me.

Rally my energy against all my foes, and
restore me to a place of joy and contentment.

Righteous and true are all your words;
righteous and loving are all your commands.

Sin and Shin

Savior, show me your kindness and I will be satisfied;
stand for me, for I stand on your Word.
Such joy your Word gives me.

Strike all hate and falsehood from my heart,
show me your grace and your kindness.

Seven times a day I praise you;
should be seventy.

Send your shalom on me,
save me from stumbling.

Send your salvation, O LORD,
steer me in the way of your commands.

Strong Tower, I will run in the way of your statutes, and
stand on your Word.

Taw

To you I lift my voice, O LORD;
train me in your word.
Turn your ear to my requests;
to you I will cling.

The song of my heart sings your praise,
teach me your decrees.
Teach me to turn to you before all earthly help.
Teach me to rely on your help.
Teach me to delight in your law.
Teach me to draw nourishment from your Word.

Touch me today, that I may praise you;
tell me where to go and what to say.
Amen.

No comments: