A Prayer at the End of Sunday

Father,

at the close of this day
I thank you
for truths expounded from your word
for tasks accomplished in your name
for time well spent with your children

in the hours of sleep
I trust you
for the certainty of your presence
for the safety of your protection
for the tranquillity of your peace

and at the start of a new day
I ask you
for intimacy as I walk with you
for energy as I work for you
for authority as I witness for you

in Jesus' name
amen

(a prayer of Chick Yuill)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cosmetic surgery prices in london said...

My business is very empowered jointly with your publishing skillsets properly considering the file format in your web log. Is a new compensated motif or psbobeterhaps managed people modify this you? Manner in which reside upward the superb top quality publishing,

Anonymous said...

cosmetic surgery prices in london said...

My business is very empowered jointly with your publishing skillsets properly considering the file format in your web log. Is a new compensated mosbotif or perhaps managed people modify this you? Manner in which reside upward the superb top quality publishing,