A Prayer For Those Who Are Sorting Things Out

Gracious God, my world and my circumstances overwhelm me at times. I can see so many sides to my situation, so many ways it could go, so many avenues and choices. But Father, I need to make some decisions. I need to move forward. And I need Your grace and power to sort things out.

Lord, when I look at the pictures of Jesus in Scripture, I don’t see Him confused or upset. I don’t see Him wondering what to do or how to do it. When He faced big decisions and life-changing moments, He always drew apart and spent time with You.

Lord, when I’m tempted to worry, please pull me into prayer. When my thoughts swirl about me, remind me that I have Your mind. Help me acknowledge You in every way as I trust You to make my paths straight.

Savior, I want to say along with you, “Lord, not my will but Yours be done.” Grant my desire to seek You first. Give me grace to seek You always. And help me as I sort things out according to Your Word, your will, and your way. In the holy name of Jesus I pray—AMEN.

(from Marti Pieper's blog, http://martipieper.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from sweden in alot blessing over us n by faith and by promises in Christ and his answering my request too to come pass and pray you too for my secret request in the lord with so much expecting of today again ,thanks and bless,keijo sweden