A Prayer of Martin Luther

Behold, Lord, an empty vessel
that needs to be filled.
My Lord, fill it.
I am weak in the faith; strengthen me.
I am cold in love; warm me
and make me fervent,
that my love may go out to my neighbor.
I do not have a strong and firm faith;
at times I doubt and am unable to trust you altogether.
O Lord, help me.
Strengthen my faith and trust in you.
In you I have sealed the treasure of all I have.
I am poor; you are rich
and came to be merciful to the poor.
I am a sinner; you are upright.
With me, there is an abundance of sin;
in you is the fullness of righteousness.
Therefore I will will remain with you, of whom I can receive,
but to whom I may not give.
Amen.

2 comments:

Nike said...

Consider the type of fairing mounting that you desire. Hogan Online Do you want fork mounted fairings that turns as you turn the handle bars thus allowing you to direct the headlights or do you prefer the frame mounted fairings that are firmly attached Cheap D&G Sunglasses to the motorcycle and cannot move? Ensure that the type of fairing you choose will allow for visibility and enable you to easily handle the motorcycle. Finally, consider the cost of each option, Abercrombie and Fitch Clothing as this will very much determine the type of motorcycle fairings you will buy. Purchase fairings within your budget while you simultaneously consider all the other factors listed herein as you buy your motorcycle fairings.

burberry bags said...

Classic fashion chanel bags, latest burberry bags online, warm winter ugg boots outlet.