My Psalm 91

I'm here, LORD, dwelling in the shelter of the Most High.
I rest in the shadow of your wings, Almighty God, my Savior.

You are my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.

Save me from the traps that surround me
and the sickness that pervades this sad world.

Cover me with your feathers,
and grant me refuge under your wings;
Your faithfulness is my shield and fortification.

Let not worries assail me at night,
nor stresses by day,
nor the darkness of discouragement,
and depression.

Though attacks may swirl around me
and the Enemy's presence seem oh, so near,
I trust in your protection..

Let me see clearly into the spirit realm,
and know that you are fighting for me.

You, Most High, are my home,
you are my defense,
and no harm will befall me,
no disaster will come near me.

Command your angels to surround me,
guard me in all my ways;
lift me up in their hands,
so that I won't even so much as stub a toe.

In your strength I can tread upon the lion and the cobra;
with you, my God, I will trample the great lion and the serpent.

Because I love you, I know you will rescue me;
you will protect me, for I acknowledge your name.

I call upon you, and you answer me;
you are with me in times of trouble,
and will deliver me and honor me.

With long and fruitful life, satisfy me, LORD,
and save me day by day. Amen.

No comments: