Old Prayer for a New Series

Lord God Adonai, tomorrow we start the new series, "God's iPod," at Cobblestone. I praise you for the honor of being your messenger in the morning. Please prepare me and bless my preparation. Please flow through me, and use me, and use your people's attentive listening to bring glory to yourself and change to us all.

Please make tomorrow's worship a pleasing sacrifice to you, and mightily use your servants the worship team in leading the saints to the very throne of God. Let the Levites--our welcome center team and greeters and ushers and prayer partners and coffee team, and more--bring joy to your heart. Please anoint every message in this series, and each of us who speak, to accomplish your good, perfect, and pleasing will in all of us. Please draw us closer to you. Take us to a new level of submission and obedience and relationship with you. Show yourself in all your "exceeding abundantly" power, in Jesus' name, amen.

No comments: