A Prayer for Egypt, Jordan, Tunisia

Abba, Father, God of all,
hear my prayer for the people of Egypt,
Jordan,
and Tunisia,
as political unrest and turmoil
rage in their lands.

Lord, please protect the people.
Please watch over them.
Bring about constructive change,
increasing freedom,
and peace.
Let justice roll on like a river,
righteousness like a never-failing stream!

I pray especially for my brothers and sisters in Christ throughout those lands, that you will protect them as you protected your people in the days of Esther and Mordecai.

For all who are afraid, send protection.
To all who are angry, bring peace.
On all who pursue righteousness, shower success,
in Jesus' name, amen.

5 comments:

Tash said...

amen! ran across this. thank you so much.

Pete said...

AMEN!
Reposted this prayer on my Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pjrcmr

kc bob said...

Amen Bob. I like your prayer and will post it on the Daily Prayer blog, with a link back to your blog, tomorrow if it is okay with you.

Blessings, Bob

Hoss said...

Absolutely, Bob! I'm honored. Especially since I steal--er, I mean, post and link to your blog with wild abandon! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

It’s a historic moment! Let’s pray together. Sign up for short, daily, strategic emails at www.Pray4Tunisia.com, or share your prayers on www.Facebook.com/Pray4Tunisia .”