By Grace

Lord God,
to grace how great a debtor
daily I'm constrained to be!

By your grace, I was made;
by your grace, I drew breath.
By your grace, I learned your name.
By your grace, I heard your Word,
and by your grace, received it.
By your grace, I felt your touch,
by your grace, I believed.
By your grace, through faith, was saved.
By your grace, I am forgiven.
By your grace, I have been kept.
By your grace, I have been strengthened.
By your grace, I live,
and move,
and have my being.
By your grace, I pray,
learn,
laugh,
love,
hope,
think,
write,
eat,
see,
hear,
taste,
touch.
By your grace, I am set in a loving family.
By your grace, I am called into ministry.
By your grace, I am loved.
By your grace, I stand.
By your grace, I walk.
By your grace, I mount up on wings like eagles.

By your grace,
all...
only...
amen.

No comments: