Prayer for a Prayer App

Lord, I want to thank you for the amazing, global ministry you've given my "31 Ways to Pray for Kids" prayer aid. I could never have guessed that it would be used by tens of thousands of parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, teachers, pastors, children's workers, and others around the world to pray purposefully for the young ones they love. At the time, I only knew that it helped me to pray simple, focused, powerful, biblical prayers for my own kids. Thank you for all those who have found it helpful, and for the many ways you've honored and answered those prayers.

Now, as you know, it's available as an iPhone and iPad app. So I ask you to bless it, Lord. Multiply its use and effectiveness. Let it energize the prayers of your people in new ways and with even greater regularity. Make it appear in people's searches. Let it be found by all who would find it helpful. And spread these prayers--and thus your good, perfect, and pleasing will--around the world, in Jesus' name, amen.

(the "31 Ways to Pray for Your Kids" app can be purchased here)

No comments: