For The Bard and the Bible

Lord, you know all things. You know my heart and my need and my desires as I pray--even before I pray.

So I ask you, please, to bless my latest book, The Bard and the Bible: A Shakespeare Devotional. Bring it to the attention of those who are shopping for Christmas gifts and those who are looking for a 2017 daily devotional. Remind those who have already discovered it and loved it to mention and recommend it to others. Make it "a world of earthly blessings"--and heavenly, too--to many, many souls in this coming year. Use it to change lives. Use it to inspire action. Use it to enrich minds and enlarge souls.

You know, Lord, how important this month and next are to the success of a new devotional book, so I beg you to give this one a "strong enforcement" and enduring ministry, in Jesus' name, amen.

No comments: