Acrostic Thanks

copyright Bob Hostetler

Thank you, Lord, for...

Aubrey and Aaron, my precious children,
Books,
Coffee,
Dreams you've made come true,
Every day of life and health so far,
Fireplaces,
Grins on friends' faces,
House and home,
Independence and interdependence,
Jesus, my Lord,
Karaoke--just joking, Lord. But also for
Laptop computers,
Moons and seasons, snows and melts,
Napkins,
Otters,
Pumpkin pie,
Questioning minds,
Robin, my lovely bride and the love of my life,
Sense of humor,
Talks with old friends,
Underwear,
Variety in seasons, schedules, and sensations,
Whistles from distant trains,
X-rays that have saved me and those I love from harm,
You, Lord, my shield, my glory, and the lifter of my head,
Zion, your holy mountain, the joy of the whole earth,
in Jesus' name, amen.

No comments: