Show Thy Goodness in Me

O God, who madest me for Thyself,
to show forth thy goodness in me,
manifest, I humbly beseech Thee,
the life-giving power of Thy holy nature within me;
help me to such a true and living faith in Thee,
such strength of hunger and thirst
after the birth, life, and spirit
of thy Holy Jesus in my soul,
that all that is within me
may be turned from every inward thought,
or outward work, that is not Thee,
thy holy Jesus, and heavenly working in my soul. Amen.

(a prayer of William Law)

1 comment:

ba san said...

To resist having established in Louis Vuitton handbags, which pay most Nobel and luxury handbags in the world, the designers pay more attention to faux leather in their pockets. But now can people no artificial ingredients in Lanvin bag. As fashion bags in the world, people always want to take the benefits of Lanvin bag, so that they are covered in distributing fashionable feeling. In fact, lanvin bag is environmentally friendly. What the lanvin. Not only materials, but also awareness to distribute the bags themselves since their introduction in the 1960s, a lanvin bag is one of the most sought after items of men and women of today was. Yes, even if it's a high price attached to it.Please appreciate the lanvin bag inside one bag(Lanvin Nappa Leather Metallic Happy Tote Bag Black)link:www.lanvinhandbagstore.com