My Great Strides Prayer

Gracious Lord, you have been so good to bless me and the lovely Robin with the children and grandchildren we have. My cup runneth over. 

How blessed I am to count Calleigh and Ryder among my grandchildren. How they fill me with joy and pride. But as you know, they face the daily challenge presented by Cystic Fibrosis. So, Lord, I beg you for your help in my family's Great Strides efforts this year, that my family's efforts may play a part in the eradication of this disease very soon. 

Please guide me in my efforts to get the word out. Help me meet my goal for donations of $5,000 or more. Grant that matching gifts may multiply our efforts. Bless every kind and generous person who prays and gives to our efforts. Most of all, please make this year's Great Strides efforts a success from your perspective, and use our efforts--and every donation--to bring about a cure, in Jesus' name, amen. 

(Visit my Great Strides homepage here to learn more)
 

No comments: